My favorite restaurant

My all-time favorite restaurant is Umi sushi in downtown Chicago. I love sushi, in fact, it’s probably one of my favorite foods. Umi has a clean environment, quality service, and amazing food.  Umi sushi ranges for a variety of scrumptious appetizers, and delectable entrees.

Umi sushi has scrumptious appetizers. One of my favorite appetizers that I enjoy getting at Umi is their mouth-watering calamari. Their calamari is crispy on the outside yet soft on the inside. Another one of my favorite starters is their flavorful Miso Soup. The Miso Soup contains tofu, seaweed, and green onion. This Miso Soup is perfect to eat on a cold and gloomy day. Another one of my favorite starters is their seaweed salad. This salad is simple yet delicious, and the best thing about all of this appetizers is that they come at a reasonable cost from $3 to $5.

Then comes my favorite part, the entrees. I absolutely adore their crispy yet flavorful shrimp tempura. This shrimp tempura comes at an amazing cost of $4, and a reasonable quantity. One of my favorite parts of the sushi is the crispiness which adds a whole other component to the sushi. Another thing I love about Umi’s sushi is how fresh their sushi tastes. For non-sushi lovers, there are many other options such as delicious noodles and ramen.

All in all, I love Umi sushi and I definitely recommend it for all those sushi lovers. Everything about the restaurant is amazing from its taste, quality service, and their amazing food. Trust me, once you go there once you will want to go again.

8446725352

Home